- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Mipony is fully compatible with:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
Mipony is also compatible with
- Chinese Simp
- Chinese Trad
Versions of Mipony
|Mipony 2.0.4 28/01/13||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Added support for mediafire premium.
- Added support for filejungle.com free and premium.
- Don’t show container protected links.
- Basic keyboard navigation:
- Ctrl+Tab to change between screens.
- Alt+o to show options window, Enter to accept and save options, ESC to cancel and close options window.
- Alt+h to show history window.
- Alt+c to enable/disable clipboard monitor.
- Alt+j to open Join files window.
- Alt+F1 to show help menu.
- Close Mipony option in task scheduler.
- Updated ifile.it
- Updated oron.com
- Updated mediafire folder support.
- Added download support for jsharer.com
- Added wupload folder links support.
- Added download support for ge.tt
- Added filefat.com download support.
- Update czshare.com, turbobit.com, u115.com, Megafree.kz, megashare.com, speedyshare.org, yourfilelink.com. uploadic.com, datei.to
- Removed Keepfile.com, filebase.to
- Added/updated translations
Mipony supports the following formats
Megaupload, Rapidshare, Hotfile, Easy-share, Gigasize, Mediafire, Depositefiles, Filefactory, Uploading, 4shared, Letitbit, Sendspace, Zshare, Freakshare, Storage.to, Uploadbox, Uploaded.to, Ziddu, Netload, Sharex, Badongo, Kewlshare, Ugotfile, Sharingmatrix, Filesend, Bigandfree, Zippyshare, Bitroad, Oron, Extabit, Shareflare, 2shared, Ifile, Divshare, Filesmonster, USAupload, Novaup, Vip-file, Anonym, Megashares, Filebase, Appscene, File-rack, etc.
- Works with dozens of sites
- Built-in web browser
- Built-in clipboard monitor
- Support for premium accounts
- Can join files divided into several fragments
- Window opens up every time you copy a link
"Installer installs malware!"
Its installer installs malware. The program is good but the installer that you can't avoid using is evil.
- it works pretty well
- if it didn't install malware it would be an excellent alternative to jdownloader which also installs malware now
- the installer should not be installing malware on users' computers.
- If they need compensation they should sell it at some nominal cost. I fail to see how that wouldn't be a more acceptible solution than infecting their users' computers.
- 19 Dec 2013