- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Mipony is fully compatible with:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
Mipony is also compatible with ▼▲
- Chinese Simp
- Chinese Trad
Versions of Mipony
|Mipony 2.0.4 28/01/13||Free||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Excellent dowload manager for file hosting sites
- Added support for mediafire premium.
- Added support for filejungle.com free and premium.
- Don’t show container protected links.
- Basic keyboard navigation:
- Ctrl+Tab to change between screens.
- Alt+o to show options window, Enter to accept and save options, ESC to cancel and close options window.
- Alt+h to show history window.
- Alt+c to enable/disable clipboard monitor.
- Alt+j to open Join files window.
- Alt+F1 to show help menu.
- Close Mipony option in task scheduler.
- Updated ifile.it
- Updated oron.com
- Updated mediafire folder support.
- Added download support for jsharer.com
- Added wupload folder links support.
- Added download support for ge.tt
- Added filefat.com download support.
- Update czshare.com, turbobit.com, u115.com, Megafree.kz, megashare.com, speedyshare.org, yourfilelink.com. uploadic.com, datei.to
- Removed Keepfile.com, filebase.to
- Added/updated translations
Mipony supports the following formats
Megaupload, Rapidshare, Hotfile, Easy-share, Gigasize, Mediafire, Depositefiles, Filefactory, Uploading, 4shared, Letitbit, Sendspace, Zshare, Freakshare, Storage.to, Uploadbox, Uploaded.to, Ziddu, Netload, Sharex, Badongo, Kewlshare, Ugotfile, Sharingmatrix, Filesend, Bigandfree, Zippyshare, Bitroad, Oron, Extabit, Shareflare, 2shared, Ifile, Divshare, Filesmonster, USAupload, Novaup, Vip-file, Anonym, Megashares, Filebase, Appscene, File-rack, etc.
- Works with dozens of sites
- Built-in web browser
- Built-in clipboard monitor
- Support for premium accounts
- Can join files divided into several fragments
- Window opens up every time you copy a link
"keeping Mipony in the background"
Window opens up every time you copy a link to stop mipony from doing this you need to enable "minimise to tray" in options ("show notifications") then minimise the main window. mipony will then detect the links from the clipboard in the background (icon should appear by you clock). A balloon tip will pop-up on a successful detection of links (tick the box "show notifications" for this to work)
- quick; easy to use
- prone to crash if lots of links are stored
- remember to use the 'export links' button regularly to avoid losing your links (green arrow under the capture button)
- 11 Sep 2011
Questions and answers Mipony
User reviews Mipony
Mipony is very helpful to download at once files from several links to Rapidshare, Hotfiles, Megaupload, Filefactory and so on.... More
- User name
- User reviews
Instead of downloading mipony, Softonic downloads other software - KMpla... More
- User name
- User reviews